Property Consultant (Chinese)
Job Title: Property Consultant
Job Role: Property Consultant – (Chinese speaker)
Monthly Salary Range: Negotiable
Joining : Immediately
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential buyers in the market.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship
- Assemble detailed property portfolio and present it to clients
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record amongst clients
- Have a network of brokers in the market
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Valid UAE Driver’s License
- Knowledge of Dubai
- Highly motivated and goal orientated
- A passion to succeed
- Ability to communicate in other languages will be an additional bonus.
Please fill in the form below.