Senior Interior Designer
- Manage multiple projects in parallel with the team
- Create and develop overall design concepts through all phases of projects focused on user experience, materiality, uniqueness and cost effectiveness
- Prepare presentations, renderings, and other materials to elegantly convey design ideas
- Oversee production of drawings and specifications and manage ID consultants
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders – structural, MEP, lighting, landscape, etc. consultants
- Lead the selection materials, FF&E and art packages
- Deliver show apartment and mock-up apartment up to Ellington Standards through process submittals, RFIs, substitution requests, etc. during construction
- Conduct on-site observations and document site observations
- Documentation of received documents
- Resolve technical and design issues
- Minimum BSc holders in architecture or interior design with 8-12 years of experience. Local experience is required.
- Experience in designing and managing residential villas, multi-family residential buildings and hospitality projects
- Strong space planning skills and attention to detail.
- A quick learner with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborative and team-conscious approach
- Creative Person that will be able to combine creativity and technical knowledge with business skills and understanding to produce functionally beautiful spaces for clients
- Experience creating and developing overall design concepts along with formulating design presentation strategies with an understanding of trends in consumer engagement
- Excellent managing and coordination skills
- Be confident in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and 3d modeling
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to lead and direct design team members
- Excellent eye for details and ability to maintain existing Ellington Standards
Please fill in the form below.